INGREDIENTS for 4 servings
- 2 x 160g cans Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil
- 700g medium-sized potatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 30g pitted black olives
- 1 Tbsp well-drained capers pickled in vinegar
- a small bunch of parsley
- 40g extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the potatoes well and cook in boiling water for about 30 minutes. Finely slice the spring onion and place in a large bowl with the capers, olives, olive oil and chopped parsley. Add a few spoonfuls of the potato cooking water.
- Drain, peel and slice the potatoes. Add to the bowl and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain and flake the tuna and add to the potatoes.