- 1 pound uncooked white fish filet (halibut, tilapia, red snapper), chopped
- 1/2 red spring onion, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 1 fresh chili, seeded and sliced
- Juice of 4 limes
- 2 teaspoons sea salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Put fish in a medium-sized bowl and pour lime juice over. Mix gently to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator until fish is white throughout, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and our off excess lime juice.
- Add onion, cucumber, cilantro, chili, olive oil and salt and mix gently to combine.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips.
Wines of Chile