Fire up the grill and enjoy a delicious dinner of grilled grouper with lemon and herbs. This recipe takes under 30 minutes and clean up is easy using aluminum foil packs.
- 2 6-ounce grouper fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning blend
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Lay the grouper on a large enough piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the Italian seasonings over the grouper and drizzle each fillet with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Crimp the foil tightly into a packet.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and place the foil packet on the grill grates. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the foil packet from the grill and wait one minute before opening. The fish should be flaky and firm.
- Simple and delicious.
- On July 2, 2022 I used Herbs du Provance and it was still simple and delicious.