TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour
- Smoked sausage
- Vegetables (eggplant, broccoli, potatoes (parboil for best result), bell peppers)
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 chicken broth
- Cut up those vegetables. Which vegetables? Doesn’t matter – eggplant, broccoli, potatoes (parboil for best result), bell peppers… Cut up that smoked sausage.
- Put it all in a bowl. Add some olive oil (don’t measure, just put some in there).
- Add some spices (salt, pepper, TONS OF GARLIC, parsley, whatever).
- Add 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Mix it, dish it, and bake it for 40-45 minutes at 400. Serve – top with cheese if feeling like you want to be bloated for a few hours.
SOURCE: GFOP Quarantine Cookbook