- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ cup chicken stock (30 mL)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- red pepper flake, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat until it begins to shimmer.
- Add the broccoli and sprinkle with salt, stirring to coat in the oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, without moving the broccoli.
- Add chicken stock and place a lid on the pan, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the lid and add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir, cooking for 1 minute.