From The Market Kitchen
Makes 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons mayonanaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch of pepper
- 4 cups of shredded Brussels sprouts (About 16 sprouts)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons diced prosciutto
- In large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, mustard, anchovy paste, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Add Brussels sprouts, tossing in coat. Set aside.
- In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook prosciutto until crisp. Add proscuitto with oil to sprouts mixture, tossing to combine.
- Let stand for 10 minutes to wilt slightly.