- 1 pkg (340 g) CATELLI® BROAD EGG NOODLES, COOKED
- 1 lb (500 g) thinly sliced, fast-fry beef
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) each sliced onions and mushrooms
- 2 cups (500 mL) sodium-reduced beef broth
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) crushed or puréed tomatoes
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, toss beef with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the flour. Heat half the oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Brown beef evenly. Remove to a plate. Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining oil, onions and mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk broth with remaining flour, tomatoes and paprika until smooth. Add to the skillet; cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in sour cream, beef and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve over hot noodles.
From Catelli: https://www.catelli.ca/en/recipes/easy-beef-stroganoff/