- 6 medium potatoes — cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic — pressed
- 3 cups hot water
- chopped fresh parsley
- Toss potatoes with lemon juice, oils, spices & garlic in a deep flat pan.
- Add water.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours at 425F.
- Stir every 20 minutes. Add more water if necessary. A
- Allow the potatoes to evaporate the water during the last 20 minutes till only the oil is left.
- Garnish with parsley & serve.