- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
- 2-1/2 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 cups light ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (650 mL) Classico di Napoli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix 1-1/4 cups mozzarella, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until blended.
- Drain meat; return to skillet. Stir in pasta sauce. Pour water into empty sauce jar; cover and shake well. Add to skillet; stir until blended.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through, uncovering after 45 min. Let stand 15 min. before cutting to serve.